For a Bright Future!
Like the sun, Sunrise Kids International School provides light and warmth to guide the future of our students! We look forward to teaching your children!
2019 Entrance Orientation
School Admission for 2018 School Year
1y/o - under 2 y/o children
※Japanese national educational methodology
- 2 y/o class For children born from2015/4/2 - 2016/4/1
- 3 y/o class 2014/4/2 - 2015/4/1
- 4 y/o class 2013/4/2 - 2014/4/1
- 5 y/o class 2012/4/2 - 2013/4/1
- Infant Class 1y/o - under 2 y/o children
- Class options
- Parents may select a 1 day/week-5 days/week course (full-time or short-time)
- ※Children cannot attend on both a short and full-time basis in the same month.
- Application Period
- How to Enroll
①Fill in and submit application
②Interview with staff
③Explanation of entrance details
【Entrance Fee Breakdown】
・Entrance fee＝¥100,000 ※Siblings 50% off
・Materials fee ＝¥30,000 ※Includes birthday and event fees
・Monthly tuition → Details here（Tuition page）
・School Goods (School cap/¥2,700 T-shirt/¥2,200)
・Health checkup＝¥5,400/Twice a year
- ①Fill in and submit application
- Tuition Fees
- School Hours
- Monday - Friday
- 8：00am - 6：00pm (for full-time)
- 8：00am - 1：00pm (for short-time)
※Please drop off your child by 9:00
School closed for 1 week in the summer and winter
School closed at end of March (2 days) and for company training (3 days)
- Overtime Fees
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm ¥650/30 mins.
6:00pm - 7:00pm ¥810/30 mins.
※Discounts available for monthly use
- School Lunch
School lunches are available for purchase. Children may also bring own lunch.
※Students with allergies/dietary restrictions must bring their own lunch.
- School Bus
- One way＝¥6,500 per month
Round trip＝¥11,000 per month
- ※After enrolment is complete, we cannot refund any entrance fees.
- ※It is possible to change attendance/courses on a monthly basis after enrolling.